SAP IT Process Automation by Cisco (ITPA) provides application scheduling and performance management software that simplifies IT operations by automating and integrating performance and process management. ITPA puts IT operations management into the business process using new levels of automation, visibility, and control over systems. ITPA also gives IT deep visibility into and precise control over new SOA based composite solutions consisting of packaged applications and custom components in Microsoft .NET and Java.
It moves customers from the day-to-day sustaining and reactive level, like the tasks you see here; to focus on delivering value to the business. With Automation, an organization can reduce TCO and quickly refocus high valued resources to strategic initiatives.
This solution extension uniquely addresses 4 key needs of IT operations executives:
- Delivering and proving higher IT operations efficiencies, including reducing mean time to repair
- Automating best practices, like Run SAP operations
- Increasing IT personnel effectiveness
- Delivering greater insight into how IT processes are being executed against established policies and service levels
Why IT Process Automation?
Due to the adoption of advanced IT and SAP landscapes, IT is being asked to do more with less faster while reducing risks and ensuring a higher quality of service delivery.
What does IT Process Automation deliver?
A solution that reduces the Total Cost of Ownership of IT and goes beyond monitoring by standardizing, unifying, and automating the best practices for SAP and IT operational processes.
IT process automation is a strategic part of the Application Lifecycle Management platform for linking automation and execution of standardized best practices to optimize IT operational procedures. It moves customers from the day-to-day sustaining and reactive level, like the tasks you see here; to focus on delivering value to the business. With Automation, an organization can reduce TCO and quickly refocus high valued resources to strategic initiatives.
– Quick deployment with small foot print. No agents.
– Consistent troubleshooting and remediation, regardless of time of day, with audit trails
– Automatic proactive resolutions
– Centralized IT process knowledge base
– Integrate into existing monitoring solutions (SAP Solution Manager, Microsoft, HP, IBM, BMC, CA, etc.)
– Integrate into existing help desk solutions such as BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, and HP Software Service Manager