Landscape Management (LaMa)
Utilizing Landscape Management (LaMa)
SAP Landscape Management (LaMa) is a powerful management tool that helps businesses reduce their total cost of operations, and enhance their flexibility and business agility by simplifying and optimizing provisioning, deployment, and management of SAP Systems through the use of virtualization and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud technology. It is flexible and open, providing open interfaces for easy integration. It supports a broad range of IT infrastructure solutions, and it is fully scalable for any landscape size.
In order to address this, SAP evolved an existing internal program into a powerful solution that helps you save time and effort. Not only does LaMa automate processes with Clone, Copy and Refresh tools, SAP LaMa also:
- Provides Real Time Visibility and monitoring of your SAP Systems and Infrastructure, and offers customized dashboards to visualize your KPI’s.
- Reduces the operational costs associated with your SAP Solution.
- Increases your agility by improving responsiveness to changing business requirements
- Reduces the chance of human error
- Boosts your system availability by reducing your planned downtown and increasing your visibility
Want to learn more? We can help:
SAP Solution Manager Processes
Let us help
CoreALM provides experienced and highly specialized consultants to help customers design, configure, automate, and integrate the entire SAP and non- SAP Application Lifecycle Management solutions. By integrating SAP best practices and methodologies, CoreALM is able to increase the reliability of a customer’s SAP and non-SAP solution landscape, while at same time maximize their SAP investment, improve quality and lower total cost of ownership.