SAP Webinar Workshops
CoreALM SAP Workshops
Orchestrate & Optimize Testing in SAP Solution Manager Focused Build
SAP Solution Manager Test Suite 7.2 is a complete platform to efficiently manage all your SAP testing. Test Suite can be used for new implementation, like S/4 HANA, or for changes after go-live. Test Suite 7.2 supports both manual and automated testing as well as test planning, execution, analytics and defect management.
In this workshop, we will discuss how SAP Test Suite and SAP Focused Build provide out-of-the-box process flows and workflows to optimize your testing lifecycle. Not only is Test Suite “free” to SAP Enterprise Support customers, it is also a is a better alternative to using other popular testing platforms like HP ALM/QC and Panaya. We will review the capabilities, benefits and value that make SAP Test Suite “The Default Functional Test Solution for all SAP customers”.
Join this workshop to learn:
– Value and benefits of Test Suite beyond it being “free”
– Process of migrating historical test scripts to SAP Test Suite
– Operational benefits of having a Single-Source-of-Truth in Solution Manager versus using multiple tools
– Easy to use Automated testing with CBTA
– Integrated Change Impact Analysis
– Out-of-the-box process flows and workflows to optimize your testing lifecycle
We hope that by joining this workshop, our CoreALM team can assist in your company’s evaluation and adoption of SAP Test Suite as the go-forward testing platform for all your SAP projects.
This hour-long workshop will take place on Friday June 21, 2019 at 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET!
- Larry Wilson
- Doug Kreinheder
Senior SAP Operations Manager
- Larry Wilson
This webinar has been held. Please fill out the form below to receive a copy of the recording.