Digital business is built on new computing infrastructure – the four pillars of mobile, cloud, social, and Big Data analytics – accelerated by the Internet of Things (IoT) and advances in machine learning. These disruptive technologies are giving companies the ability to radically change business models and create new products and services.
CoreALM is a leader in the Digital Transformation Lifecycle. Leveraging our heritage as leaders in ALM we have applied the ALM concepts to digital transformation covering both SAP and non SAP innovations.
The CoreALM team can help you develop a digital transformation road map, implement the right digital applications and architecture for your business, ensure interoperability, and more.
We deliver perfection to the intersection of hardware and software.
Our processes cover:
- Use design thinking to develop new ideas that create a stronger customer orientation
- Create and develop new models that leverage next generation technology
- Leverage a modern innovation management framework
- Achieve systematic digital business transformation
- Strategic digital business development
- Discovery – business areas, new models, and more
- Efficient and effective innovation management
- Product innovation
- Business process innovation
- Identify the digital capabilities needed for success
- Understand your digital maturity level
- Find digital use cases that will drive the most value for your organization
- Get a transformation road map tailored to your IT and business needs
- Measure performance against industry peers with Performance Benchmarking
- Use innovative tools to identify new business models and opportunities
- Create a business case for your investment and define an implementation road map
- Execute with the right governance in place to achieve digital and IT transformation
Our methodology covers: